15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Soup Is The Base For Some Delicious Recipes! These Recipes May Taste Like They Took Hours To Make, But They're Fast & Simple To Make!
I think it started because my brother didn't like mushrooms. Stir in remaining can of broth. My daughter was craving for some creamy mushroom soup for dinner recently. You can cook 15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 200 gms of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves / Tej Patta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour / Maida.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cold Milk.
- It’s 2 Cups of or as required Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh Cream.
Use a stick blender to puree the soup to the consistency you like and season to taste and swirl with cream and truffle oil. Top the toasts with the apple and parsley and serve on the side. With an immersion blender, puree the soup mixture until smooth and creamy. Don't worry if you see little bits of mushrooms.
15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup instructions
- Wash the mushrooms well, rubbing them well under running water..
- Slice the mushrooms into quarters..
- Heat the butter and the olive oil in a nonstick kadhai. Add the bay leaves and allow them to crackle and change colour, this should take 30-40 seconds..
- Add the garlic & the onions, saute until they turn light golden brown..
- Add the sliced mushrooms, saute for 3-4 mins until they turn soft and shrink in size..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix..
- After the mushrooms turn dry, add the flour, saute briskly for 1-2 mins until the flour coats the mushrooms..
- Add the milk carefully, stir well on low heat..
- Add the water on low heat, stirring all the while..
- Bring the mixture to a boil, allow it to simmer on low heat until it turns thick..
- When creamy, take the soup off heat..
- Garnish with a little fresh cream, sprinkle a little more pepper powder if you wish. Serve hot..
Remove from heat and temper the heavy cream by adding a couple tablespoons of the hot soup to it before stirring it into the soup. Stir until thoroughly combined and no lumps remain. In a large pot add the butter, onion and mushrooms. Sauté over medium high until tender. Add in the flour, Italian seasoning, thyme, garlic and salt, pepper and stir until coated.