Pot Roast. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Start a free trial today on Audible.
Try recipes such as pot-roast beef, chicken and guinea fowl. Next lightly brown the onions, carrots, celery and swede, then remove them temporarily to the plate, too. Heat a casserole pot on the hob over medium high heat. You can cook Pot Roast using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- It’s 3 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 large of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 large of potatoes (largely chopped).
- You need 1 packages of McCormick brown gravy mix (mixed w/ 1 cup water).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 packages of McCormick Bag 'n Season® Pot Roast mix w/ 1 cup water (discard bag).
- It’s 1 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 packages of baby carrots.
Put the chicken into a large casserole dish, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grease the ceramic pot of the slow cooker. Season roast with salt and pepper. Place beef in pot with fat side up.
Pot Roast step by step
- Add all ingredients to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with gravy.
Method For the pepper spice mix, place all of the ingredients in a spice grinder and blitz. Cut evenly spaced holes in the meat with the tip of a small knife and insert a garlic sliver into each one. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole. This method of cooking pork stops it drying out and keeps it juicy and soft. You also end up with a wonderful rich sticky sauce!