Green chili chicken enchilladas. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, then chicken broth. Stir in sour cream and salsa verde; cook until heated through.
Add olive oil to a pot over medium heat. Slowly add in chicken broth, stirring constantly, until a sauce forms. Stir to coat evenly, then remove the skillet from the heat and let cool. You can have Green chili chicken enchilladas using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green chili chicken enchilladas
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken (10.5 oz.).
- Prepare 4 large of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of hatched chpped green chili (no canned. can also use buenos).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mild shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of season salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 small of yellow onion (chopped).
- It’s 12 of white corn tortilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of veggy oil.
- You need 1 of optional toppings : chopped lettus an tomato. dollup of sour cream.
Add the chicken, beans, and green chile. In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream and chiles. Roll up tortillas; arrange, seam sides down, in baking dish. Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce.
Green chili chicken enchilladas instructions
- preheat oven to 400·.
- dont forget to wash your hands..
- in large pot bring your chicken breast to boil for about half hour..
- when chicken is done..drain and chop as small as possible..
- in sauce pan combine your chicken ..chopped onion.. cream of chicken .. choppd green chili.. thee half cup of cheese and all spices. cook on med. heat for about 5-7 minutes..
- while the chicken mix cooks. heat oil in small pan. fry 4 corn tortillas one at a time. not too long you want soft corn tortilla not crispy..
- layer the bottom of a deep small oven pan with corn tortilla. turn chicken mix off and add 3 large heaps of mixture to corn tortilla. spread all over. continue to layer corn tortilla and mixture..
- top with cheese and put in over for 10 minutes..
- let cool and serve with shredded lettuce chopped tomato and a dollup of sour cream..
Roll the tortilla and place seam side down onto prepared baking dish. Lightly grease a medium baking dish. Tips for making green chili chicken enchiladas. Warming the tortillas up for a few minutes in the microwave helps ensure they won't crack too much. Leftover chicken works wonderfully for these enchiladas.