15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup. Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Soup Is The Base For Some Delicious Recipes! These Recipes May Taste Like They Took Hours To Make, But They're Fast & Simple To Make! Instructions Put a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter and olive oil.
Put slices and the cremini mushrooms into the skillet. Stir in remaining can of broth. Garnish with a little fresh cream, sprinkle a little more pepper powder if you wish. You can cook 15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need of Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Bay Leaves / Tej Patta.
- It’s of Flour / Maida.
- Prepare of cold Milk.
- It’s of or as required Water.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper Powder.
- You need of Fresh Cream.
Tear the stalks and Portobello mushrooms into the pan with the onions, add the rice and cook for a few minutes. Pour in litre of boiling water and boil with the lid on. With an immersion blender, puree the soup mixture until smooth and creamy. Don't worry if you see little bits of mushrooms.
15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup instructions
- Wash the mushrooms well, rubbing them well under running water..
- Slice the mushrooms into quarters..
- Heat the butter and the olive oil in a nonstick kadhai. Add the bay leaves and allow them to crackle and change colour, this should take 30-40 seconds..
- Add the garlic & the onions, saute until they turn light golden brown..
- Add the sliced mushrooms, saute for 3-4 mins until they turn soft and shrink in size..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix..
- After the mushrooms turn dry, add the flour, saute briskly for 1-2 mins until the flour coats the mushrooms..
- Add the milk carefully, stir well on low heat..
- Add the water on low heat, stirring all the while..
- Bring the mixture to a boil, allow it to simmer on low heat until it turns thick..
- When creamy, take the soup off heat..
- Garnish with a little fresh cream, sprinkle a little more pepper powder if you wish. Serve hot..
Instructions Heat butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add stock, mix again and bring to a boil. Instructions Melt butter in a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat. Once hot, add chopped onions and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. How to make cream of mushroom soup.