Chili Mac. New Products & Brands Arriving Daily! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Instructions Heat oil in large heavy-based pot (or casserole pot) over medium-high heat.
Mix in the crushed tomatoes along with. A spicy twist on regular chili mac; the jalapenos give it some real zing! This recipe is easily converted to a stove-top recipe by sauteing the vegetables, adding all the ingredients together and heating them through. You can have Chili Mac using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Mac
- You need of Leftover 'Dad's Chili' (my recipe).
- Prepare of Cheesy Tomato Pasta Sauce (my recipe).
- Prepare of (Substitute mozz with cheddar, if desired).
- It’s of Macaroni noodles.
Used leftover pasta and made my own chili seasonings. Chili mac is a dish prepared using chili and macaroni as primary ingredients, which is often topped or intermingled with cheese. Some versions are made using prepared or homemade macaroni and cheese. It is a common dish in the cuisine of the Midwestern United States, and is also popular in other areas of the United States.
Chili Mac instructions
- Cook macaroni noodles and drain, leave in strainer..
- In same saucepan, combine butter and milk/cream and heat until smooth..
- Add tomato sauce/puree, blend well, then add shredded cheese and stir until melted..
- Add leftover chili, heat for 3min, then stir in macaroni and remove from heat..
In a large pot, boil pasta until al dente. Meanwhile, in a big, deep pot, brown beef in oil over medium high heat. Season meat mixture with chili powder, cumin,. What are some other variations to Chili Mac and Cheese? It's filling, rib-sticking comfort food to the max!