Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges. Your favourite meals from your favourite restaurants delivered quickly with Uber Eats. Tasty meals, local favourites, and delicious dishes delivered fast. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time!
Add olive oil, Cajun seasoning and salt. Add half the flour mix to a separate dish then whisk in the beer to one of theseuntil smooth. A fantastic fake-away for the weekend! You can have Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges
- Prepare of Burger:.
- Prepare 500 g of chicken mince.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Bun, salad and sauce of your choice.
- You need of Wedges:.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of to taste Salt.
- You need of Onion rings: see my beer battered onion rings recipe (see recipe).
This Nandos style Peri Peri Chicken Burger paired with our famous Beer Battered Onion Rings will be a dinner time hit Once cooked, top the burgers with cheese slices and put under the grill until the cheese has melted. Toast your brioche buns in the meantime. To build your burger, spread mayo over the bottom of. Great recipe for Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges.
Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges instructions
- Preheat oven to 200. Wash, dry and slice potatoes into wedges, skin on. Add olive oil, Cajun seasoning and salt. Mix well and roast for about 45 mins.
- Shake and turn wedges half way through. Put mince in a bowl, add egg, Salt and pepper. Mix well. Divide and shape into 4 burgers. Heat some oil in a pan. Cook burgers for about 8-10 mins each side, drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve your burger with salad, sauce of your choice, beer battered onion rings and wedges, yummy!.
I went a bit OTT here but it was so worth it! #burger #chicken #fakeaway Check out this delicious recipe: Beer battered onion rings. Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges. Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken burger with beer battered onion & cajun wedges. It is one of my favorites.