Mixed Potato Creamy Curry Soup. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Mixed Potato Creamy Curry Soup. Here is how you cook that.
Soup can be made up to three days ahead. Or freeze for up to two months. Bring them to a boil, then reduce heat and. You can cook Mixed Potato Creamy Curry Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed Potato Creamy Curry Soup
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of lentils.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 150 grams of portuguese sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of pre soaked lima beans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add potatoes, stock and dried herbs. Heat oil in a soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook stirring often until onion is translucent.
Mixed Potato Creamy Curry Soup instructions
- Add everything in the pot..
- Fry ingredients, specially onions, for 5 minutes..
- Add enough water to cover..
- Pressure cook for 20 minutes..
Add carrots and potatoes and cook for just a few minutes to allow the carrots to sweat out some of their juices. Pour the vegetable stock into the pot and season with ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper. Warm the oil and butter together in a saucepan and add the chopped onion. Cover with a lid and cook over a medium heat for a few mins before adding the curry powder. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.