Crockpot Salsbury Steak. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, and water. Place mushrooms & onions in the bottom of your slow cooker. In a bowl mix the cream soup, water and Aus Ju Gravy mix until combined. You can have Crockpot Salsbury Steak using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Salsbury Steak
- It’s 6 medium of Cube Steaks.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 can of Mushrooms Pieces and Stems.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 4 envelope of Brown Gravy Mix.
Pour this mixture over the patties in the slow cooker. Salisbury steak is done when the patties are cooked through the center. This classic recipe for Slow Cooker Salisbury steak is tender and has plenty of gravy, goes great with mashed potatoes. We love classic recipes like this one in the slow cooker, we also make tater tot casserole and hot roast beef sandwiches often.
Crockpot Salsbury Steak step by step
- Add raw steaks, onion, mushrooms and worchestershire sauce to crockpot..
- Cook on high for about 6 hours..
- When meat is falling apart its ready for the gravy. Using a saucepan, measure out 4 cups of water. Pour 3 in saucepan and 1 in a small bowl. Boil the water in the saucepan. Pour each packet of gravy mix into the cup of water in the bowl. Wisk untill well blended. When water is in a full boil in saucepan, slowly pour wisked gravy mix into boiling water. Wisk until gravy thickens..
- Pour gravy mix into crockpot. Let cook on medium heat at least 1 hour. This is one of those recipes where the longer you cook it the better it is. :).
- You can make a whole other meal with the leftovers from this! See my recipe "Beef Stroganoff".
The onion and mushrooms simmer together with butter, Worcestershire and more to make the perfect gravy for the salisbury steak. Each bite is bursting with flavor. Instructions Place mushrooms & onions in the bottom of your slow cooker. SLOW COOKER SALISBURY STEAKI failed making this recipe years ago but this week I had time to revisit this recipe and perfect it! This meal has so much gravy!.