Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork. Great recipe for Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork. Whenever we want to eat meat, I make this juicy, soft dish that the children can easily eat too. The seasoning combines all the flavors I like.
Return the pan to the heat and add in the garlic and ginger. Transfer to a baking dish In a bowl, mix the honey, water, soy sauce, onion, ginger and pepper. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink. You can cook Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork
- You need 600 grams of Pork shoulder or roast meat, for ginger pork.
- Prepare of Flavoring ingredients:.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake (a no-salt added type).
- You need 2 tbsp of + 1/2 tablespoon Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin (a no-salt added type).
- Prepare 1 large of piece Freshly grated ginger.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and ginger; add to skillet. Combine water and cornstarch until smooth; add to skillet. If desired, serve with rice and top with. Great recipe for Our Family Recipe For Warming Tonjiru Pork Soup.
Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork instructions
- Mix all the flavoring ingredients (marinade) together and pour it into a flat container..
- Make some cuts along the grain in the pork and cut notches into the sinews..
- Marinate the meat for at least 30 minutes, making sure it's coated in the marinade..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, spread out the pork slices and cook..
- Transfer the pork to serving plates and serve with your favorite vegetables on the side. It's even better if you serve it with some grated ginger..
Please try this with your own recipe for pork soup. Whenever I made miso soup at home, I always like to add ginger. Also, I usually prefer to add the white part of a leek or green onion to pork soup,. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Reduce the heat, then add the soy and honey mixture, stirring and cooking until the sauce bubbles and thickens.