Tater Tot Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Tatertot Casserole Recipe Allrecipes Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
Directions In a Dutch oven, cook the sausage, beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Empty of Cream of Mushroom soup over the meat. Add a single layer of the tater tots. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 2-4 cans of French Style Green Beans.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 bag of tater tots.
- It’s 2-3 lb of ground beef or turkey.
Brown the ground beef until no longer pink. Tater tot casserole is also sometimes known as tater tot hotdish depending on where you live! It's a simple and comforting casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you will find meat, potatoes or some other kind of starch, along with a combination of vegetables, cheese, and canned soup.
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- The ingredients provided can be altered based upon the amount you are going to make. You will not go wrong either way ☺ (The ingredients provided our based upon the size of the pan)..
- Preheat Oven to 350-400 degrees..
- Ground beef or turkey season lightly (onion powder, garlic powder, a little bit of season salt due to the mushroom soup having salt).
- Layer ground beef, a little cheese (I use sharp, mild, or Colby cheese).
- Then add mushroom soup and use the rest of the cheese. Add green beans and use enough to cover and top with tater tots..
- Cook for 25-45 min or until tater tots are done..
What Ingredients Are In a Tater Tot Casserole I start with really lean ground beef and brown it nicely before adding in diced onion and garlic. I season with salt and pepper and add some Worcestershire sauce before throwing it all into a prepared casserole dish. Now it's time for the easy layers. How to make tater tot casserole: Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a large skillet and cook, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the beef is cooked through. Drain the fat and dump the mixture into a large mixing bowl.