Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad. Slice starting at the end thinly.add to the salad mix with the sliced cucumber, cheese, olives, and tomatoes wedges. Fry on a flat skillet till browned and crispy. In small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients with wire whisk until creamy.
This recipe is a Trim Healthy Mama S recipe, but is also low carb, keto friendly, and gluten free! Add the lettuce to a large serving bowl and top with the sliced chicken, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, olives and red onion. Cut the pita breads into triangles and spray with canola oil. You can have Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad
- Prepare of Salad base, cheese, and dressing.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of salad mix.
- It’s 1/2 pound of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need To taste of salad dressing your favorite.
- It’s 1 cup of green stuffed olives.
- Prepare 2 of medium vine ripened tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of large cucumber.
- You need of Sour cream tzatziki sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of dill weed.
- You need 1/2 of large cucumber grated.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need of Meats.
- It’s 1 pound of gyro loaf seem my recipe or already prepared.
- It’s 1/2 pound of ham luncheon meat.
Sprinkle with paprika and toast until golden. Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad salad mix • shredded mozzarella cheese • salad dressing your favorite • green stuffed olives • medium vine ripened tomatoes • large cucumber • sour cream • dill weed The Gyro meat was perfectly cooked and seasoned, and the tzhakhi sauce was heavenly. The meat was hot and fresh, and the veggies were cold and crisp. The fries (that came with my gyro) were crispy/chewy in the proper proportion, and didn't even need and additional seasoning.
Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad instructions
- Wash and slice the tomatoes into thin wedges. Wash and peel the cucumber leaving stripes. Slice half the cucumber into thin slices..
- Grate the half of the cucumber. Add and mix the grated cucumber, sour cream, lemon juice, parsley, and dill weed..
- Roll the ham into a roll lengthwise. Slice starting at the end thinly.add to the salad mix with the sliced cucumber, cheese, olives, and tomatoes wedges..
- Slice the gyro loaf thinly. Fry on a flat skillet till browned and crispy. Add to the salad mix..
- Serve adding you tzatziki sauce and/or salad dressing. I hope you enjoy!!.
Am def going to come back for dinner soon and try the lamb shank! These French toast slices have creamy vanilla flavor from convenient pudding mix, plus a hint of cinnamon. We like to top them with syrup or powdered sugar and fresh berries. —Linda Bernhagen, Plainfield, Illinois. The actual menu of the Lazy Dayz cafe. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes.. bolognese melt sandwich greek gyro salads dumplings sausages fish & chips kebabs cheeseburgers chicken wraps cheese bread breakfast sandwiches chicken skewers meat pies beef with vegetables garlic cheese bread potato scones bolognese poultry poke bowl chicken .