Pot Roast. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Start a free trial today on Audible.
Try recipes such as pot-roast beef, chicken and guinea fowl. Next lightly brown the onions, carrots, celery and swede, then remove them temporarily to the plate, too. Heat a casserole pot on the hob over medium high heat. You can cook Pot Roast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- Prepare of Beef roast.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry powder ranch mix.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry powder auju mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 jar of pepperoncinis.
Put the chicken into a large casserole dish, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grease the ceramic pot of the slow cooker. Season roast with salt and pepper. Place beef in pot with fat side up.
Pot Roast step by step
- Place pot roast in crock-pot.
- Pour auju and ranch powder mix on top.
- Add whole stick of butter.
- Add ~6 whole pepperoncinis.
- Cook on low for ~7 hours.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole dish over a medium heat, add the pork and brown well on all sides. Remove the pork and add the swede, carrot and. This method of cooking pork stops it drying out and keeps it juicy and soft. You also end up with a wonderful rich sticky sauce! Heat an appropriately sized casserole-type pan, add a lug of olive oil and sweat the onions and garlic gently until soft.