Frankfurter Pasta Sauce. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Reduce the heat, add the crushed hot pepper and stir. Stir in the garlic and cook for a further min. You can cook Frankfurter Pasta Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frankfurter Pasta Sauce
- It’s 400 ml of tomato puree/passata.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of frankfurters.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of thyme.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need of final touch.
- You need 50 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
Add a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and season to taste. This basic sauce can now be chilled or frozen, see recipe intro. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the pepper. Cook over a medium heat, until soft.
Frankfurter Pasta Sauce instructions
- Finely chop the onion and put it on low heat together with olive oil, until translucent.
- Slice frankfurters in thin slices or small pieces and put them together with onions.
- Cook for few minutes until they turn darker and the good smell is spreading!.
- Add tomato puree/passata.
- Add seasonings and cook with lid on for 5 minutes (you can add hot water if the sauce become too thick).
- Sauce is ready to be added on pasta, don't forget to add some grated Parmesan on it!.
Add the sausages to the pan, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Once the meat is browned, add the. Add the sauce mixture to the pasta and fold together to make sure each bit of pasta is coated with the sauce. Pour into a large oven baking dish and top evenly with the sliced mozzarella and sprinkle with the grated Cheddar cheese. Pour in the white wine and boil until it has reduced by half.