Vegetable Pasta Sauce (Lactose Free). The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
A sauce for spaghetti or pastas. Pasta sauce is one way to sneak vegetables into your children's diet. This nutritious recipe has a smooth texture, is sugar-free and is packed with a variety of vegetables. You can cook Vegetable Pasta Sauce (Lactose Free) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Pasta Sauce (Lactose Free)
- It’s 1 packages of Melissas Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spinach.
- You need 1 cup of Zucchini.
- Prepare 3 cup of Cabbage.
- It’s 2 of Potatos.
- It’s 2 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño Pepper.
- Prepare 29 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of EarthBalance (extra virgin olive oil blend) vegan butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- It’s of greek blend seasoning.
I use it on pizzas, spaghetti, and in baked chicken or pasta dishes. This recipe makes a huge batch. I suggest freezing half of it in freezer zip-lock bags or in plastic Tupperware. To serve, toss the vegetables with the freshly cooked pasta.
Vegetable Pasta Sauce (Lactose Free) step by step
- Prepare tofu: cut tofu into slices.. and press for 45 minutes to remove excess water. peel potatos..
- Cut up the zucchini, cabbage, and potato.
- In a blender or food processor pureé the tofu, spinach, zucchini, cabbage, potato, broth, habanero pepper, jalapeño pepper, and RealLemon Juice..
- Add blended ingredients to crockpot, then add the tomato sauce, earthbalance butter, basil, oregano, greek blend seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder..
- Cook for 4 to 5 hours or until done..
Pour the sauce over the pasta and vegetables, and toss to mix.. We share dairy-free recipes, product reviews, news, recommendations and health guides to aide those with milk allergies, lactose intolerance or a general need or desire to live without dairy. Dairy-free does include milk-free, lactose-free, casein-free and whey-free. Stir in the GO VEGGIE cheeses, rosemary, and parsley and allow the sauce to melt together. Stir in the cooked pasta and season with cracked black pepper.