Sweet potato turkey nachos. Premium natural dog food & treats , manufactured in Germany. From Gourmet Food Hampers To Retro Sweet Hampers, Order Your Perfect Hamper Today! Peel the sweet potatoes and slice thinly.
Slice sweet potato thinly and coat with olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper. While chips are cooking in the oven. Begin cooking the turkey meat on the stove over medium to med – high temp. You can cook Sweet potato turkey nachos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato turkey nachos
- It’s of chips.
- It’s 1 large of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of meat topping.
- It’s 1 packages of turkey taco meat.
- Prepare 1 can of vegan chili.
- It’s of fresh toppings.
- Prepare 1 small of diced or sliced Avacado.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle cheese (optional).
Once meat is done drain excess oil and add in vegan (or. Slice sweet potato thinly and coat with olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper. Note: I used a machine (the Veggie Bullet) to slice the sweet potatoes. You can also use a mandolin.
Sweet potato turkey nachos instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Slice sweet potato thinly and coat with olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper. Then line on cookie sheet and bake for 25min or until browning, flip half way through..
- While chips are cooking in the oven. Begin cooking the turkey meat on the stove over medium to med – high temp..
- Once meat is done drain excess oil and add in vegan (or chili/beans of choice). Cook on low until ready to put on chips.
- Once chips and meat are done Begin compiling nachos and desired topping. I also use plain greek yogurt as a healthier alternative to sour cream!.
This will make it significantly easier to cut them into chip shapes, but if you don ' t have anything you can cut these traditionally. Sweet Potato Based Loaded Ground Turkey Nachos. Loaded Turkey Nachos Salad with all the seasonal veggies, sweet potato, blue corn chips, jalapeños, and my vegan salsa con queso. The other nerdy tip is that when you eat starchy vegetables or carbohydrates with Tryptophan (like mashed potatoes, carrots, or quinoa pilaf!) then Spicy Ground Turkey & Sweet Potato Nachos Print Recipe. Homemade sweet potato 'chips' are the base for these healthy nachos.