Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad. Slice starting at the end thinly.add to the salad mix with the sliced cucumber, cheese, olives, and tomatoes wedges. Fry on a flat skillet till browned and crispy. In small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients with wire whisk until creamy.
This recipe is a Trim Healthy Mama S recipe, but is also low carb, keto friendly, and gluten free! Cut the pita breads into triangles and spray with canola oil. Sprinkle with paprika and toast until golden. You can have Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad
- You need of Salad base, cheese, and dressing.
- Prepare of salad mix.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of salad dressing your favorite.
- You need of green stuffed olives.
- You need of medium vine ripened tomatoes.
- Prepare of large cucumber.
- Prepare of Sour cream tzatziki sauce.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of dill weed.
- It’s of large cucumber grated.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- You need of Meats.
- You need of gyro loaf seem my recipe or already prepared.
- Prepare of ham luncheon meat.
To make the dressing add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, sugar and salt and pepper to a small canning jar. Top with the lid and shake well until blended and emulsified. Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad salad mix • shredded mozzarella cheese • salad dressing your favorite • green stuffed olives • medium vine ripened tomatoes • large cucumber • sour cream • dill weed The Gyro meat was perfectly cooked and seasoned, and the tzhakhi sauce was heavenly. The meat was hot and fresh, and the veggies were cold and crisp.
Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad instructions
- Wash and slice the tomatoes into thin wedges. Wash and peel the cucumber leaving stripes. Slice half the cucumber into thin slices..
- Grate the half of the cucumber. Add and mix the grated cucumber, sour cream, lemon juice, parsley, and dill weed..
- Roll the ham into a roll lengthwise. Slice starting at the end thinly.add to the salad mix with the sliced cucumber, cheese, olives, and tomatoes wedges..
- Slice the gyro loaf thinly. Fry on a flat skillet till browned and crispy. Add to the salad mix..
- Serve adding you tzatziki sauce and/or salad dressing. I hope you enjoy!!.
The fries (that came with my gyro) were crispy/chewy in the proper proportion, and didn't even need and additional seasoning. Am def going to come back for dinner soon and try the lamb shank! This Indian-style chicken tikka masala recipe has flavors that keep me coming back for more—a simple dish spiced with garam masala, cumin and gingerroot that's simply amazing. —Jaclyn Bell, Logan, Utah. The actual menu of the Lazy Dayz cafe. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes.. bolognese melt sandwich greek gyro salads dumplings sausages fish & chips kebabs cheeseburgers chicken wraps cheese bread breakfast sandwiches chicken skewers meat pies beef with vegetables garlic cheese bread potato scones bolognese poultry poke bowl chicken .