Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Instructions to make Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker: Brown ground beef and onion in nonstick skillet.
Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Directions Brown ground beef with minced garlic. Layer the bottom of the Crock Pot with tater tots. You can cook Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker
- You need 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 16 ounces of kidney beans, undrained.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 8 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water (1 ounce).
- You need 1 envelope of reduced sodium taco seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of instant rice uncooked.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Add ground beef on top and then Velveeta. Sprinkle Taco Seasoning over everything and lightly stir. Crock Pot Italian Ground Beef and Rice Casserole Flour On My Face. How to make Crock pot Mexican Taco Casserole Recipe: First brown your ground turkey or ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker instructions
- Brown ground beef and onion in nonstick skillet..
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, except rice and cheese..
- Cook on low for 4-8 hours..
- Stir in rice, cover, and cook until tender..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted..
Then add in the chopped onions, taco seasoning, tomatoes, beans and corn. Stir to combine all these ingredients and set aside. Next spray the inside of your crock pot casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. This will make it easy to serve so don't skip this step! Cook, stirring until the beef is no longer pink.