Lazy Pasta Sauce. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
The recipe presented above is Spaghetti with olives in tomato sauce and it belongs to the Vegetarian Pasta Recipes category. Pasta is a great ingredient for quick and delicious dishes. The sauce is easy to make and full of flavour. You can cook Lazy Pasta Sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Pasta Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of ground veal.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of tomato puree.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sugar; to taste.
It's vegan, gluten-free and can also be made oil-free. recipes. small plates. large plates. sweets. baking. salads and soups. breakfasts. pantry staples. drinks. about. contact. A food blog with plant-based recipes from all over the world. A classic, rich tomato sauce – great with pasta, meatballs or mixed with creamy mascarpone. This recipe makes a big batch and freezes well so you can whip up quick weekday meals.
Lazy Pasta Sauce instructions
- Combine all meats in a large sauce pot with no oil or butter. The ground meats make their own fat..
- Season meat liberally. Add salt and pepper..
- Brown meat and drain excess fat..
- Add tomato paste and caramelize to remove metallic flavor. 30 seconds..
- Deglaze with wine and vinegar. Scrape up the brown bits at the bottom of the pot..
- When the wine is nearly evaporated, add meat back to pot..
- Add remaining tomato products. Stir and reduce for 30-60 minutes..
- Add sugar little by little to taste. Adjust seasoning..
- Variations: Beef stock, fresh herbs, or cheese to name a few. Method of cooking can also be varied by adding small diced veggies before delazing, and by adding vinegar to taste..
Lazy Pasta is the page to explore the world's collection of easy pasta recipes – and then some more elaborate ones. As our life has become faster, you can also try our quick recipes that use favourite pasta types like spaghetti, lasagne, fusilli and rigatoni, that are combined to create simple pasta dishes. All the Lazy Pasta recipes are presented in photos, which guide through the step-by. Mix the sauce into freshly cooked pasta. Serve with a few olives and a sprinkle of wanuts, lemon zest and fresh parsley.