Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders Check Out Chilli Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
I and my wife Manasi have tried many chicken recipes – some from cooking shows, some from blog posts and some from cooking books as well. Our love for eating chicken has. How to make Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe By Shamik ~ My love for chicken is unavoidable whatever preparation it may be. You can cook Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe
- You need of Chicken breast – (cut in small pieces).
- Prepare of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Egg white – eggs.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- It’s of Green Capsicum – (diced).
- You need of Onion – (diced).
- You need of Ginger – (chopped).
- Prepare of Garlic – (chopped).
- It’s of Green chilies.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Chilli sauce.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Refined oil.
I and my wife Manasi have tried many chicken recipes – some from cooking shows, some from blog posts and some from cooking books as well. Our love for eating chicken has never diminished. We love to try different chicken dishes in restaurants and some we have. If making with chicken, the night before marinate the chicken with McCormick Grill Mates Zesty Herb seasoning packet (directions on the packet) or some other marinade of your choice.
Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe step by step
- Marinate chicken breast pieces with corn flour, egg white, black pepper powder and extract of mashed ginger-garlic in mortar & pestle.
- Leave the marinated chicken to settle for some time (about 15-20 mins).
- In the meantime cut capsicum, onion, green chilli and chopped ginger-garlic.
- Take refined oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the marinated chicken till it's golden brown in colour.
- Saute the diced capsicum and onion in oil for some time. Ensure that capsicum and onion do not get soften too much.
- Add the fried chicken in frying pan and stir it along with the sauteed capsicum-onion duo.
- Add chopped ginger-garlic and slit green chilli and stir-fry the mixture well until the ginger-garlic leaves it's aroma.
- Now it’s time to add the sauces – tomato, chilli, soya and Oyster.
- Mix it well and keep the lid of the frying pan closed for some time.
- You can add some water if you like or stir fry it in the sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle black pepper and chilli flakes and mix it thoroughly.
- Simmer the flame for few minutes and your dish is ready to be served.
For making restaurant-like chilli chicken, dip the chilli chicken in the cornflour batter. This will make them crispy as well as more appealing. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour. Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown.