Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil.
Cook for a minute before adding the carrots. I have to apologize for my absence this past week. We were traveling, and in the midst of all that my daughter got a promotion, which means she will be moving to Minneapolis… The spinach pesto didn't have an aftertaste like basil pesto often does. You can cook Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of medium onions, chopped.
- It’s of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- It’s of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- You need of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- Prepare of spinach leaves.
- Prepare of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
It was a huge hit, and quite frankly it's easier to find the ingredients at the stores, and less expensive. Pesto can be whipped up in just minutes using a food processor, large or small. Add the baby spinach, sundried tomatoes, almond butter and garlic cloves to the food processor. blend until a paste is form. While the food processor is still on, add the olive oil.
Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
Add the pesto to your pasta, stuffed meat, salad, or eat with a spoon. Great recipe for Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. In a large saucepan heat the oil and fry off the chopped bacon and onion. In the food processor put in the spinach,lemon zest, lemon juice,garlic,olive oil,salt,pepper and cheese (sundried tomatoes).