Philly cheese steak. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Put one portion of the steak slices in the pan in a pile that's roughly the length of your rolls. Pile a quarter of the onion mixture on top, as well as a quarter each of the cheese slices and the mozzarella.
Serve with ketchup or yellow mustard if desried Heat griddle or grill pan over high heat. Brush steak slices with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place several slices of the meat on the bottom half of the. You can have Philly cheese steak using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak
- Prepare of Thin sliced bottom roast Beef.
- Prepare of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Jalapenos.
- It’s of hoagie rolls.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Seasonings of your choice.
Lay the sliced cheese over the steak; cover and cook. Place the sliced beef in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasoning. Sprinkle over beef and stir to combine.
Philly cheese steak step by step
- In one skillet on medium-high add your bell peppers, onions,slice beef, olive oil and seasoning and cook.
- When meat is almost done grab hoagie rolls spread butter on inside and put in another skillet on medium to toast your bread.
- When bread is toasted remove from skillet then add mushrooms and jalapenos to the skillet.
- While mushrooms and jalapenos saute add mayonnaise to your rolls.
- Grab meat out the skillet and place them in your hoagie rolls.
- There will be a few bell peppers and onions left in the skillet add them to the skillet with the mushrooms and jalapenos and mix.
- Put mixture on top of the meat and shred cheese on top of sandwich and enjoy.
Heat half the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onion and season with salt. A cheesesteak (also known as a Philadelphia cheesesteak, Philly cheesesteak, cheesesteak sandwich, cheese steak, or steak and cheese) is a sandwich made from thinly sliced pieces of beefsteak and melted cheese in a long hoagie roll. A popular regional fast food, it has its roots in the U. On each roll bottom, layer the beef, onion mixture, cheese and, if desired, ketchup.