Rice Cooker Chicken. Our Instant Pot® Chicken And Rice Recipe Is Made Is No Time And Tastes Amazing! All You Need Are A Few Ingredients That You Probably Already Have On Hand! Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less.
Lay chicken pieces on top and cook in the normal rice cooking mode. Surprisingly, you can steam any cut of chicken you want in a rice cooker. Breasts, wings, thighs, even a whole chicken if your cooker is big enough! You can cook Rice Cooker Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Cooker Chicken
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of whole lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of regular beer.
- You need 8 of gloves chopped garlic.
- You need 5 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced ginger.
- Prepare 5 pcs of bay leaf.
- Prepare 5 pcs of star anise spice.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of cooking oil.
Steaming meat is a great way of cooking as it keeps the meat tender and moist, as opposed to baking or roasting meat in hot air, which can dry it out. Rub any remaining seasonings around the chicken, and shove into the rice cooker. If your chicken is a bit big, you can break the bones and cavity (sorry) to make it fit in the rice cooker. Turn it on the regular setting and wait!
Rice Cooker Chicken instructions
- Wash chicken properly.
- Mix all ingredients and marinate the chicken..
- Put cooking oil in the rice cooker..
- Put the chicken and pour the rest of marinade mixture and cover..
- Turn the chicken every 20 mins. Total of 40 mins. Then it’s done!.
Drizzle with sesame oil and green onions. Check chicken and rice for doneness. Turn Rice Cooker on to 'Cook'. Add oil and rice, mix well. Place lid on Rice Cooker and let it do it's magic.