Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.. Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. defsymphony. Wife wanted plan scrambled eggs, made her this dish, she looooooooved it. Great recipe for Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.
Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. This can be a preparation you have to do cooking it. Set sautéd onions aside and add seasoned steak to pan, let it get a nice sear and some color on each side and cooked through to the temperature indicated on the packaging. You can cook Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 4 slice of steakhouse homestyle roast beef.
- Prepare 2 slice of smoked provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 each of bagel.
- It’s 2 dash of minced onions.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
Set steak to the side and add cheese slice to each steak to melt, add any remaining liquids or or pan drippings to the prepared onions for more flavor. This is an awesome breakfast sandwich which includes Filet Mignon, Bagel, Fried Egg, Swiss and American Cheese, Caramelized Onions & Grape Jelly. Furthermore, does Mcdonalds still have steak egg and cheese bagel? McDonald's Steak, Egg, & Cheese Bagel sandwich features a steak patty, grilled onions, American cheese, folded egg, and Breakfast sauce on a toasted and buttered bagel.
Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. step by step
- Cut bagel in half and toast bagel.
- Cook roast beef till nice and firm.
- Whisk eggs well, add minced onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt to eggs, whisk well again and cook slow and low.
- Add ketchup to toasted toasted bagel.
- Scramble the eggs well. Shred provolone cheese and add to eggs, lower temp again so eggs dont brown and remain fluffy..
- Once cheese is melted and eggs are coated. Add steak and eggs to bagel and cover..
- Now enjoy this kick-ass sandwich..
The breakfast sandwich is largely discontinued but still available at some participating locations. Place a slice of cheese onto the face of each bagel half. Divide the meat into four portions and stack one portion onto the cheese on the bottom bagel half. Place the finished omelette onto the meat on the bottom half of the sandwich. Finish by flipping the top half of the sandwich over onto the bottom.