LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry. This is also the first time I've tried to make Japanese curry from scratch and it came out very nicely. Disclaimer: The promotional package mentioned in the introduction of this article included a reusable coffee cup, a fabric mask, a bag of coffee beans, and the recipe cards for Leblanc-inspired curry and tips on making coffee with a French press. In a small saucepan, melt the butter on low heat.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter on low heat. Stir in the flour until well combined. Turn up heat slightly to medium low. You can cook LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry using 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry
- Prepare of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need of Curry Roux.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder(as above, or use S&B or Indian curry powder).
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of medium onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of carrots, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1/2 kg of stew beef, cut into bite size chunks.
- You need 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of thumb ginger, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder (see above).
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef stock.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1/4 of apple, grated.
Stir the butter and flour roux constantly until it is. In a small saucepan, melt the butter on low heat. Stir in the flour until well combined. Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today.
LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry step by step
- Blend all the spices for the curry powder..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter on low heat. Stir in the flour until well combined..
- Turn up heat slightly to medium low. Stir the butter and flour roux constantly until it is light brown. Be careful not to burn it!.
- Add the curry powder and garam masala. Use immediately to make the curry as below or store in refrigerator for up to a month if not making curry right away..
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, melt 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil. Brown the beef on all sides, 5–10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- In the same pot, melt another tbsp of butter on medium low heat. Add the onions and 1 tbsp of oil, and sauté for ten minutes. Reduce the heat to low and let the onions caramelise, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes..
- Add garlic, ginger, curry powder, and ketchup. Increase heat to medium, sauté for two minutes..
- Return beef to the pot including any juices on the plate and add red wine, let the alcohol evaporate, stirring, about five minutes..
- Add potatoes, carrots, and beef stock, letting the liquid cover the vegetables. Cover and bring to a boil, skimming the scum on top..
- Add bay leaves, cloves, instant coffee, and cinnamon stick. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and let simmer until meat and vegetables are tender (at least 30 minutes, probably up to two hours)..
- Mix in the curry roux made in steps 2–4. Raise the heat to medium and bring to a boil until the roux dissolves, stirring, bring to a boil then return to low, simmering until the sauce thickens..
- Add grated apple, stirring well..
- Serve with hot steamed rice..
It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Here is how you achieve it. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.