Mexican Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Mexican Casserole On eBay. Try one of these favorite Mexican casserole recipes tonight. Buy them dried and put them in your blender to make powder!
Cheesy Chile Casserole A short list of ingredients packs full flavor in this easy-to-assemble casserole. Serve it as the star of your next southwestern meal. —Phyllis Bidwell, Las Vegas, Nevada. Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole This is a. You can have Mexican Casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole
- You need 12 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1/2 C of green chile enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 C of black beans.
- It’s 1 C of Rotel mild diced tomatoes with green chillies.
- You need 1 C of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of small green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need of Green onion to top.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp. of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of oregano.
- You need of Olive oil.
Tater tot casserole, a Midwest American mainstay, gets a Mexican-style makeover here with melted Mexican cheeses, ground beef, beans, and taco seasoning. "Just what the grandkids ordered," says Mama Smith. "Tater tots, Mexican food, and cheese! This is one of those meals that you can throw together with ingredients you would normally have on hand. Great for pot luck or a quick meal for. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family.
Mexican Casserole instructions
- Sauté garlic and bell pepper for a few minutes then add ground turkey and all seasonings. Brown meat..
- Add black beans and diced tomatoes (drain some of the liquid from cans first). Simmer about 10 minutes to let flavors mix and thicken a bit..
- Coat a baking dish with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Poor a little bit of green chile enchilada sauce in the bottom of dish to cover. Lay tortillas evenly (I used 6)..
- Spoon some of the meat and bean mixture on top of the tortillas to cover one layer. Lay 6 more tortillas on top and poor a little green sauce on top of tortillas. Layer again with meat mixture..
- Add cheese and green onions. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes..
Chicken breast simmered with a spicy black bean and corn mixture, then topped with cheese and tortilla chip crumbs and baked. A simple, kid friendly weekday casserole with a Mexican flair. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. In a large pan heat the oil and brown the beef.