Lavender Almond Blueberry Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. In a medium bowl, cream the cream cheese, egg, almond extract and sugar.
Top with a sprinkle of turbanado sugar and a few lavender flowers each muffin top. Here is how you cook it. Lavender Almond Blueberry Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling. You can cook Lavender Almond Blueberry Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lavender Almond Blueberry Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling
- It’s 2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of each of lemon juice & lemon zest.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lavender flowers, coarsely crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of slivered almonds.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Filling.
- You need 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turbanado sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lavender flowers.
These blueberry cream cheese muffins are PERFECT with coffee or tea! Feel free to throw in other fruits like strawberries or peaches! With cream cheese and buttermilk in the batter, you can do no wrong!! Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins Recipe, easy gluten free muffins with almond flour full of blueberries and a little orange.
Lavender Almond Blueberry Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line 2 muffin pans with parchment paper muffin cups or regular muffin liners..
- Cream all wet ingredients with brown and white sugar..
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Fold in lavender flowers and almonds..
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients being careful not to over mix. Carefully fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, cream the cream cheese, egg, almond extract and sugar..
- Make a small indention with a spoon or your finger and add 1 tsp of cream cheese filling to each muffin center. Top with a sprinkle of turbanado sugar and a few lavender flowers each muffin top..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes and tops start to slightly brown around the edges..
Top with a heaping spoonful of batter and use a knife to swirl together the cream cheese and muffin batter with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Using metal blade, process cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla in food processor until smooth. For the muffins, begin by chopping up the dried lavender. Add this to the sugar, and use your clean hands to work the lavender into the sugar.