Happy Biscuit Cake Recipe. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now!
Add happy biscuits and sugar in a blender and grind them finely. Take a mixing bowl and add grinded biscuits and baking powder. Then add milk little by little till the batter looks smooth. You can have Happy Biscuit Cake Recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Happy Biscuit Cake Recipe
- It’s 6 packets of Happy Biscuits.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of boiled milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare For of chocolate sauce:.
- You need 150 ml of boiled milk.
- It’s 3 packets of boast powder (Rs.5 each).
Happy Happy Biscuit Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe Happy Happy biscuits cake in pressure cooker !how to make cake without oven – YouTube. Hii friend s welcome to magic cooking kitchen! Aaj is video me aapko main biscuit cake.
Happy Biscuit Cake Recipe instructions
- Add salt into the cooker and put a wire rack or a bowl. Preheat the cooker for 10 minutes without the whistle on a medium flame..
- Add happy biscuits and sugar in a blender and grind them finely..
- Take a mixing bowl and add grinded biscuits and baking powder. Then add milk little by little till the batter looks smooth..
- Grease a baking pan or a flat pan with oil and line it with a parchment. After greasing with oil, you can also dust it with maida instead of parchment. And pour batter into the pan..
- Carefully place this pan in the cooker on top of the wire rack or a stand. Close the cooker and cook the cake for 40 minutes..
- For chocolate sauce, add milk and boast powder in a separate bowl and boil it for 10 minutes, keep stirring. Once the sauce becomes think syrup, turn the gas off and allow it to cool..
- Once done cooking, carefully remove the cake and let it cool completely before unmolding. Then unmould the cake and spread chocolate sauce on the cake. Ready to cut and eat..
Press the mixture into a tin lined with greaseproof paper. Cover with another sheet of greaseproof paper and press down well. Leave the biscuits mix to set in the fridge over night. Break the milk chocolate into a bowl and set over a pan of boiling water to melt. Happy Happy Biscuit Cake in Microwave Oven