Easy Avocado Chicken Salad. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Food you never knew you wanted.
Place the chicken pieces, celery, avocado, and scallions to a salad bowl. Quick and Easy Avocado Chicken Salad; Fresh Cilantro Lime Quinoa Salad; Avocado Chicken Salad (Mayo Free) This Avocado Chicken Salad is one of the easiest and healthiest lunch recipes you can make! Enjoy chicken and avocado in salads, sandwiches and wraps. You can cook Easy Avocado Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Avocado Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken, chopped (I used rotisserie).
- You need 1 of large hass avocado.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice (or more to taste).
- It’s to taste of cilantro.
This delicious combination is popular in Mexican tacos, Cajun chicken burgers and more. Lean chicken makes a great base for a sandwich. Drizzle the lime juice dressing over the top and toss well to combine. Serve the chicken avocado salad immediately or keep a few hours in the refrigerator, enjoy!
Easy Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Mash the avocado to a creamy consistency. Add all other ingredients except for chicken and mix well..
- Fold chicken into avocado mixture..
Smashed Avocado Chicken Salad – only nine, easy to find ingredients needed! Shredded chicken, smashed avocado seasoned with a touch of lemon juice with celery, green onions and fresh herbs! Chill and serve alongside chicken salad. Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad is a super delicious low-carb feast. Completely mouthwatering with a homemade ranch dressing, bacon, hard boiled eggs and loads of healthy veggies.