Shortcut White Beans and Ham Soup. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. Then add onions red pepper flakes and ham. Simmer for few minutes then add undrained beans and seasonings I also add Goya ham packet.
Drain beans the next day and. Add the garlic and sauté for two minutes. Add the onion, carrots and celery to the pot and continue to sauté until the onion is soft. You can have Shortcut White Beans and Ham Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shortcut White Beans and Ham Soup
- You need 1 of diced medium carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- It’s 4 cans of northern beans undrained.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of Goya ham flavored packet.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped ham or leftover ham.
Add tomatoes, oregano, celery salt, parsley and pepper. This will be the most amazing (and easy!) soup you will ever make. Grab the free recipe and a FULL printable recipe HERE: https://www.thecount. This hearty White Beans and Ham Soup is perfect for cold, blustery days – filled with rich, bold flavors and full of vegetables, ham and beans.
Shortcut White Beans and Ham Soup step by step
- Add olive oil to coat bottom and add diced carrots over med high heat 3 minutes.
- Then add onions red pepper flakes and ham.
- Simmer for few minutes then add undrained beans and seasonings I also add Goya ham packet.
- Add basil leaves and give stir close in simmer for 20/30 minutes.
- Discard basil leaves and enjoy.
Yesterday was one of those cold, wet, blustery days. A perfect day to stay inside and cook something hearty and warm. When I looked outside from the comfort of my kitchen, the sky loomed above…a muddy seal-gray and the rain was a steady slant. Instructions In a large soup pot or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add carrots, celery, onion, and garlic.