Crockpot Venison pot roast. Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Check Out Crock Pot on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Add tomatoes to the crock pot, along with the herbs and seasonings. In a large measuring cup, gradually mix hot water or coffee with cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Sprinkle with Lipton Onion Soup mix and steak seasoning. You can cook Crockpot Venison pot roast using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Venison pot roast
- You need 6 medium of red potatoes,cut into half,then into quarters (skin on).
- It’s 4 slice of carrots.
- You need 1 medium of onion sliced in strips.
- You need 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 of beef boullion cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of venison stew meat (frozen).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of steak sauce.
Use the above recipe to make easy Homemade Gravy with the juice in the bottom of the Crock Pot. Put cleaned meat in slow cooker and cover with onion. Sprinkle with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper. On top of the venison, add both envelopes of the Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix, salt and black pepper.
Crockpot Venison pot roast instructions
- Add all ingredients in order.
- Cook on high 4 hours,stirring along the way..
Finish by adding the carrots and potatoes on top. About halfway through, stir and add can of diced tomatoes. Gently set the venison roast on top of the vegetables. Rub the venison rump roast with garlic, black pepper, and salt, then place on top of the vegetables. Mix the cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, water, and onion gravy mix in a bowl until gravy mix is dissolved; pour soup mixture over the roast.