Pineapple Upside down Cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Weekend Bakes To Celebration Cakes- Gorgeous Cakes For All Occasions.
Pour into the bottom of the cake tin. Fill each pineapple ring with a glace cherry, and then dot one in each of the spaces in between. Put the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, butter, caster sugar and eggs into a food processor and run the motor until the batter is smooth. You can have Pineapple Upside down Cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside down Cake
- You need of Yellow cake.
- Prepare Can of pineapples.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 c of oil.
- You need 1 c of brown sugar.
Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold in lightly and evenly with a metal spoon. Or, see our sticky pineapple upside-down pud, which uses wedges of this tropical treat. And see our tips for how to use up any leftovers. This pineapple upside-down cake recipe is a retro baking classic.
Pineapple Upside down Cake step by step
- In a lg bowl add, all ingredients mix well or, you can use your mixer.
- You can use any cake pan I use a bunt cake pan, spray cake pan with cooking spray then,add brown sugar, then pineapples using rubber spatula pour in and, scrape bowl with spatula..
- Add to a 350 degrees oven and, bake for 20- 25 min till toothpick comes out clean take out and, let cool using a plate flip over and, enjoy.
The light and fluffy sponge is topped with juicy pineapple slices and glacé cherries for a traditional weekend bake – serve warm with custard for dessert. I tried the pineapple upside down cake today for the first time and it was a triumph – delicious! Immediately place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Leave your pineapple upside-down cake to COOL DOWN. If you attempt to flip it while still warm, it will very likely fall apart.