skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini. Artisan fresh pasta handmade by our chefs, delivered to your doorstep. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini this is such a hearty meal. it comes together in minutes. and it is so yummy! It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini is something which I've loved my whole life.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the pepper. Cook over a medium heat, until soft. Add the sausages to the pan, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. You can cook skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini
- Prepare 6 oz of sausage (for this recipe I like Johnsonville's 3 cheese sausage, but use your fav).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sliced zucchini (about 2 small).
- It’s 1 small of onion sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flake.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese (plus a little more for garnish).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes, sliced in half.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked whole grain pasta (I like rotini or penne… and you can use reg pasta also).
Once the meat is browned, add the. A spicy sausage pasta dish with a difference. Using the cooking water helps the sauce cling to the pasta and gives the dish more body. Switch up your classic family lasagne with pesto, broccoli, mascarpone and chunks of sausage in a dish that's rich in.
skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini instructions
- in medium pot, bring 2 quarts water to boil… then salt it..
- in a nice size skillet, heat your oil on medium heat..
- drop in your pasta at the same time you start to sautee your onion..
- after a few minutes… add in your sausage and red pepper flake… cook for a few minutes..
- remember to stir your pasta..
- add your zucchini to the skillet and salt and pepper..
- turn the heat under the skillet down to low and take about a cup of the pasta water and add it to the skillet to start making your parmesan sauce… stirring consistently, add in your cheese. if your skillet seems to dry, don't be afraid to add more water. you want a little extra water in the skillet. .. because your pasta will soak it up..
- when your pasta is a minute or so from being "done"… drain it and add it to the skillet. .. stirring to incorporate..
- at this point you want to add the tomatoes… and maybe a bit more cheese *grins*.
- plate it up immediately. .. and enjoy..
Set the browned sausages to one side. Reduce the heat to a medium flame and sweat the onions and. How To Make This Sausage & Parmesan Pasta Skillet, Step By Step: A pound of ground Italian sausage is cooked with some minced garlic, before being drained and returned to the skillet. White wine is stirred in and simmered until cooked off. Add to that freshly ground black pepper, salt to taste, and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.