Mini Gorgonzola Popovers. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
If you love Gorgonzola as I. Position and oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray or brush with oil. You can have Mini Gorgonzola Popovers using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Gorgonzola Popovers
- You need 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plus 2 Tbsp milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 2 tbsp of crumbled gorgonzola cheese.
In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. In a large measuring cup, mix milk, eggs, and butter, and stir into dry ingredients until just combined. Mini Gorgonzola Popovers No special pan required. These bake in a standard mini muffin tin.
Mini Gorgonzola Popovers step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk milk, egg, parsley and butter in measuring cup..
- In bowl combine flour and pepper..
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry..
- Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick spray. Add 2 Tbsp of mix into each cup..
- Add 1/2 tsp cheese in center of each filled cup. If you love Gorgonzola as I do go ahead and add a tsp per cup!.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temp to 350°F and bake an additional 8 minutes. DO NOT open oven door while baking!.
- Serve immediately!.
- These can be rewarmed in 350° oven for 8-10 minutes..
These bake in a standard mini muffin tin. Here is how you achieve that. Spray mini muffin tin or mini-popover pan with cooking spray or brush with oil. In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. In a large measuring cup, mix milk, eggs, and butter, and stir into dry ingredients until just combined.