Coffee steak rub. Spread The Joy of Speciality Coffee. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Pat the steak dry, and oil both sides. Mix ancho chile powder, ground coffee, brown sugar, paprika, dried oregano, pepper, coriander, mustard, chile de. Brush the oil on both sides of the steak. You can have Coffee steak rub using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee steak rub
- You need 1/4 cup of finely ground Sumatra or your favorite dark roast coffee.
- You need 2 tbsp of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
Any other favorite spices can be applied, such as mustard, ginger, oregano, etc. Flip each steak and repeat the coffee rub. Finish each steak off on the grill. Take your barbecue steak, grilled pork chops, or spare ribs to a new level with this flavor-packed seasoning rub!
Coffee steak rub step by step
- mix all ingredients together.
- About 20 minutes prior to putting steaks on the grill, rub both sides of your preferred cut of streak. I used Ribeyes..
- Cook steaks on medium grill for about 6-8 minutes on each side, depending on the cut and desired amount of doneness..
Apply the olive oil to the entire steak and then sprinkle the rub onto the meat. When the coals are hot, move them to one side of the grill. Directions Apply the olive oil to the entire steak and then sprinkle the rub onto the meat. When the coals are hot, move them to one side of the grill. The sweetness is followed by a touch of heat that is just enough to balance the cocoa and coffee.