Stuffed chilli with cheesy chicken. Divide the chili and cheese mixture among the pockets. Transfer the chicken breasts to the prepared baking sheet. Brush the tops of the chicken with oil, then season with salt and pepper.
Place the stuffed chicken into the baking dish. In a large bowl mix together the chicken, cream cheese and ¼ shredded cheese, onion, seasonings, and as much hatch chili as you like. Place in an oven-proof glass pan or cast iron skillet. You can have Stuffed chilli with cheesy chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed chilli with cheesy chicken
- It’s of For Stuffing.
- Prepare 100 gm of chicken keema..
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter…
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced green chilli…
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic….
- Prepare 50 gm of cream cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of basan / chickpea flour / gram flour…
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced onion….
- Prepare 1 of Shimla Green Chilli…
- You need of For Batter.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice flour / chaiwal ka atta…
- It’s as required.. of salt, sugar & red chilli powder.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- You need as required.. of white oil.
Everyone loves these Easy Cheesy White Chicken Chili Stuffed Peppers. Green peppers stuffed with chicken, white beans, brown rice, quinoa, green enchilada sauce and cheese. Shred or chop the chicken and place into a mixing bowl along with the feta cheese and oregano. Slit each pepper down the center and scoop out the insides.
Stuffed chilli with cheesy chicken instructions
- For Stuffing Turn on the flame and heat the non stick pan, add butter… After melting the butter add garlic, onion, green chilli & sauté for 2 mins… Then add chicken keema and salt cook for 3 to 4 mins in medium heat… Atlast add cream cheese into the chicken and mix well… Turn off the flame and keep aside….
- For Batter Put basan, rice flour, salt, sugar & red chilli powder in a large bowl and mix it well with hand mixture… Add water little by little in the mixture and whisk well to make a thick and smooth batter (no lump forming)….
- Stuffing and Frying Split simla green chillis at the centre and scoop out all seeds with a spoon without bracking the chilli… Then carefully stuff cheesy chicken stuffing into the chillis… Now dip the stuffed chillies into prepared basan batter and coat it completely… Fry the stuffed chillies in hot oil in medium heat on both side until golden brown… Finally the stuffed cheesy chicken chilli are ready and serve it in your own style….
Spoon the chicken-cheese mixture into the peppers and set them into a baking dish. Heat olive oil in Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, add onions and season with salt and pepper, soften a few minutes and add garlic, cumin, oregano, cayenne, green chilies, beans, chicken, and broth. My Chile Rellenos recipe consists of mild anaheim chile or poblano chile peppers stuffed with Mexican cheese. Then they are dipped in a fluffy egg batter and fried to a golden crisp. The cheese inside gets all melty while the outside is crunchy – always a delicious combination.