Coffee steak rub. Spread The Joy of Speciality Coffee. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Brush the oil on both sides of the steak. Any other favorite spices can be applied, such as mustard, ginger, oregano, etc. Flip each steak and repeat the coffee rub. You can have Coffee steak rub using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee steak rub
- Prepare of finely ground Sumatra or your favorite dark roast coffee.
- You need of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
Finish each steak off on the grill. Take your barbecue steak, grilled pork chops, or spare ribs to a new level with this flavor-packed seasoning rub! Course Dry Rub, Seasoning Directions Apply the olive oil to the entire steak and then sprinkle the rub onto the meat. When the coals are hot, move them to one side of the grill.
Coffee steak rub instructions
- mix all ingredients together.
- About 20 minutes prior to putting steaks on the grill, rub both sides of your preferred cut of streak. I used Ribeyes..
- Cook steaks on medium grill for about 6-8 minutes on each side, depending on the cut and desired amount of doneness..
Apply the olive oil to the entire steak and then sprinkle the rub onto the meat. When the coals are hot, move them to one side of the grill. This robust coffee rub is simple, unique, and delicious. With ingredients like coffee and cocoa, this rub helps to enhance the flavor of grilled meat. This coffee rub is absolutely delicious.