Salmon and poached eggs. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Low Prices on Microwae Egg Poacher. When the water is boiling, crack the egg, and pour it into the saucepan, ensuring that it's fully submerged.
Finely chop a few fresh chives and sprinkle in the centre of the sheet, then slice and lay over the salmon and carefully crack the egg on top. Pull in the sides of the clingfilm and – very important – gently squeeze out any air around the egg. Divide the spinach between two serving plates, top with the salmon steaks. You can cook Salmon and poached eggs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon and poached eggs
- You need of eggs.
- You need of smoked salmon.
- You need of salad (of your choice).
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of glazed balsamic vinegar.
Add a splash of vinegar, swirl the water with a spoon, then carefully crack the eggs into the water. Serve with the salmon, beans and grains, plus lemon wedges to squeeze over, and a scattering of sliced chillies and spring onions, if you like. Using a slotted spoon scoop out the egg and place into a bowl of iced water. Place the salmon onto a toasted crumpet, top with the spinach, a drained egg and hollandaise sauce.
Salmon and poached eggs step by step
- Add water in the pan and bring it to boil. Add a few dashes of vinegar.
- Once water has boiled turn the heat to low and let it simmer. Start swirling the water and quickly break egg into the simmered water. Should poach the eggs for 3 mins.
- While the eggs are poaching prep your salad to your liking and add your smoked salmon. Drizzle a bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar..
- Once poaching is done take it out and serve. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon the courgette and potato smash onto two warm plates. Slide a piece of salmon onto each. Lift the poached eggs out of the water with a slotted spoon and place on top of the salmon. Finish with a scattering of rocket leaves and some cracked black pepper to serve. In the meantime prepare the eggs.