Galaxy cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Be first in line to get the latest Crea Crafts Merch, pre-order to not miss out.
Reflecting a galaxy, this stunning galaxy mirror cake will cause your taste buds to leap into space. Sweet and moist with a surface that looks like a galaxy, this cake will add some sparkle to a space-themed party, fun event, or large party. To make the buttercream, mix the butter, vanilla, milk, and powdered sugar in a bowl with a hand mixer. You can have Galaxy cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Galaxy cake
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter or oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 of big eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Food coloring (purple, pink, dark blue and yellow).
Once the cakes are baked and cooled, place one cake on a turntable. If you don't have one, you can use a plate. Product Description Chocolate sponge cake filled with a white chocolate frosting, topped with a milk chocolate ganache frosting and decorated with milk chocolate ripple pieces, milk chocolate drops and white chocolate curls. Fill the center cavity of the cake with a mix of galaxy sprinkles, M&Ms, rock candy and Pop Rocks.
Galaxy cake instructions
- Set the oven on 160.
- Mix the eggs and the sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl.
- The put the butter and the milk on the mixture.
- Mix the flour and the baking powder in another bowl and then put the flour on the other mixture.
- Now separate the mixture into 4 bowls put different food color in every bowl.
- First put the yellow Ana the pink mixtures then add the dark blue and the purple mixtures if you still have a mixture with out a color put some dots from it on the top it gives more like galaxy colors. Then use a toothpick and pass it throw them.
- Put the cake in to the oven for 30 min.
Add a final layer of frosting around the cake ring and attach the last cake layer upside down. Frost the top and sides of the cake with a thin, even layer of frosting to trap in any crumbs. Use very less baking spray underneath the paper that it sticks to the pan for easier filling. In a small bowl, whisk milk and egg whites until combined. Today I made a DIY Galaxy Mirror Cake!