Stuffed ham salad. Cut top off of tomatoes and scoup out inside. Mix together ham, eggs, pickle relish, onion, mix well. Add mayo and pepper to your liking.
Whisk together flour, salt, dry mustard, and cayenne in a small bowl. Bring water and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high, stirring to melt butter. Remove from heat; add flour mixture all at once, and stir vigorously until mixture is smooth and thick, like mashed potatoes. You can have Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- You need of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- Prepare of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- You need of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of whole leaf oregano.
- You need of Hungarian paprika.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- You need of vegetable garden salad mix.
- You need of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- You need of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- It’s of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
Mix ham, eggs, celery, pickle relish, and onion together in a bowl. Combine mayonnaise and mustard together in a separate bowl; pour over ham mixture. Remove and discard core from lettuce. Place lettuce core side down and cut in half with a plastic lettuce knife from top to bottom (save one half for another use).
Stuffed ham salad instructions
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder. Add the mayonnaise, onions, relish, and mustard to the processed ham. Mix well and, if the mixture is too dry, add more mayonnaise. A delicious blend of ham strips and fresh crunchy celery sweetened with sweet pickle. Suitable enough for a meal in itself or with other salads.