Instant pot navy bean and ham soup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For instant pot? Check Out instant pot on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
When hot, add oil, onion, carrots, celery and saute for a few minutes. Add the minced garlic and continue to cook until fragrant, about a minute. Pour in the broth, or water. You can cook Instant pot navy bean and ham soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot navy bean and ham soup
- It’s Pkg of dried navy beans with ham flavor packet.
- Prepare 1 of Ham bone with meat.
- It’s of Water to cover.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of celery stalks diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bacon grease and or butter.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of I wash in cold and boil my beans three times on the stove before.
Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Heat oil; add carrot, onion, celery, and garlic. Easy Ham and Bean Soup that's so full of flavor, you can't stop at just one bowl. This soup is made in an Instant Pot with leftover ham, navy beans, and a simple combination of veggies and spices.
Instant pot navy bean and ham soup step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute, add bacon grease and/or butter; then saute onions, celery, and carrots until onion become opaque.
- Then add garlic powder, onion powder, and ham flavor packet and stir into veggies.
- Turn instant pot to pressure cook to high 35min. Add ham bone and meat, your rinsed and cleaned beans, and water until covering beans and bone completely. Close lid and cook.
- Once timer goes off stir ingredients well and then set pot to cooker on pressure cook low another 20-30 min..
- Once time goes off remove ham bone and residual meat from bone.
- Then serve and enjoy.
The best part about this soup is how ham infuses the whole soup with its delicious flavors. HAM AND BEAN SOUP Add oil, onions & garlic and start to saute for a few minutes. Add in ham and continue to saute for a few minutes. Add in the remainder of your ingredients, navy beans, chicken broth, thyme, salt & pepper into your pot. Instant Pot Navy Bean Soup is a delicious blend of ham and navy beans cooked together in an Instant Pot until the ham is falling off the bone and the navy beans are perfectly tender.