BEEF STEW (pressure cooker). Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Bake, Roast, Grill & More. Easily Create Complete Meals, Sides and Desserts In A Fraction Of The Time With The Foodi. If your cooker has an insert, remove it and.
In the pressure cooker, heat the olive oil over high heat and brown the beef a few minutes on all sides. Add onion, carrots and peppers and reduce heat to low. Add salt and pepper and stir in white wine. You can cook BEEF STEW (pressure cooker) using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BEEF STEW (pressure cooker)
- It’s of steak or roast.
- It’s of maggi's sauce or low sodium soy sauce.
- You need of worsteshire sauce.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of onion, minced.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of baby carrots.
- You need of potatoes.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of water.
- You need of brown gravy mix.
- You need of onion soup mix.
Adjust for medium heat; add oil. When oil is hot, brown roast on all sides. Heat the oil in the pressure cooker over medium heat or by using the brown function. Add the meat and cook uncovered until well browned, stirring occasionally.
BEEF STEW (pressure cooker) step by step
- cut up roast, steak, or use stew meat… can use round steak or chuck roast.
- cut into bite size cubes…..
- put in container or Ziploc bag… add worstershire sauce, soy sauce, minced onion, garlic,.
- mix well by hand…… meat should be coated ….. put in fridge overnight or at least for 1 hr…..
- while meat is marinading Peel and cut up potatoes… put potatoes and carrots in pressure cooker.. add salt and pepper and stir to mix spices and veggies..
- put flour on meat and mix by hand…. this is important because it will make the end product thick! !!!!.
- put about 1/4 cup oil in skillet and cook meat until flour and meat are browned. put mixture in pressure cooker….
- mix both packets of mix with water… mix well… pour into the skillet that had meat in it… this will deglaze the skillet… pour into pc….
- set pc for 50 minutes…. build pressure on high then set on Med for 50 minutes….
- my pc is electric so I set it for BEEF ….50 minutes ….
- it will turn itself to warm when its done….. RELEASE THE PRESSURE AND WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH….
- it will turn itself to warm when its done….. RELEASE THE PRESSURE AND WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH…….
- stir mixture … should be nice and thick…. can serve over rice… with biscuits… noodles…etc. though I'd probably decrease potatoes……
The longer you brown the meat, the darker the sauce will be, but don't cook the meat until it gets crisp. Instructions Season the beef generously with salt and pepper. Select Sauté and add the vegetable oil and butter to the pressure cooking pot. When the butter is melted, brown the meat. Add the onion to the cooking pot.