Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce. Salt the boiling water and cook the pasta according to packet instructions. In the pot with the sauce, turn the heat up to medium-high and add the clams to the pot. Add a small amount of the pasta water to the white wine garlic sauce and mix well before removing from heat.
Add the Tomato and simmer while mashing until soft then add the wine, pepper flakes, and Clam Juice. Cook until reduced to a sauce. Add Clams and Parsley, stir to blend. You can cook Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce
- Prepare 4 oz of spaghetti.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large crushed garlic clove.
- You need 1 can of chopped clams, drained reserving liquid.
- You need 1 of med. tomato, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper flakes to taste.
- It’s 1 of ⁄2 cup white wine.
- You need 1 Tbs of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of butter.
Prepare your ingredients by finely chopping your onion, mincing the garlic, and chopping your fresh basil and parsley. Add your onions and garlic to the butter. Sauté over medium heat until the onions begin to get translucent. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until just al dente, then drain the pasta well.
Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce instructions
- Saute garlic in oil until almost golden. Add the Tomato and simmer while mashing until soft then add the wine, pepper flakes, and Clam Juice..
- Cook until reduced to a sauce. Add Clams and Parsley, stir to blend..
- Cook the spaghetti and melt the butter into the sauce..
- Drain the spaghetti and mix it into the sauce. Serve with Parmesan Cheese..
Place a cover on the skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Pour clam sauce over linguine to serve. Heat the oil in a large non-stick, lidded sauté pan or wide-based saucepan. One of my favorite versions of pasta with white wine sauce is the Italian Linguine alle Vongole (linguini with clam sauce). The recipe is quite simple: the sauce consists of olive oil, garlic, white wine, clams, fresh parsley, and if you're so inclined, a pinch of red pepper flakes.