Rainbow angel food cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Low Prices on Rainbow Cake Food Colouring. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Move oven rack to lowest position (remove other racks).
To the second bowl, add yellow food coloring and lemon extract. To the third bowl, add green food coloring and peppermint flavoring. Now, I am not sure how many of you have ever made a Rainbow Angel Food Cake from scratch. You can have Rainbow angel food cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow angel food cake
- Prepare 180 grams of flour.
- It’s 20 grams of corn flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- It’s 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 450 grams of egg whites.
- You need 160 grams of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- You need of few drops food colouring (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purp.
An angel food cake is quite simple to make and if you are watching your calories and fat, it is a very friendly dessert option. It is mostly made from egg whites, some sugar, cake flour and extracts. Move oven rack to lowest position (remove other racks). Classic Victoria with a Modern Twist.
Rainbow angel food cake instructions
- Mix two types of flour, milk, vanilla, and oil..
- Whisk egg whites, cream of tart, and sugar until soft peak stage.
- Fold in the egg whites into flour mixture in 3 times, stir well.
- Divide into 6, add food colouring. Pour into chiffon mould as you like, you can create different pattern from mine..
- Bake 160 deg celcius about 60-70 minutes. Let it sit upside down to cool..
- Enjoy it…
Slice angel food cake (from a loaf pan) in slice approximately two inches thick. Round out top edges carefully with serrated knife. Arrange fruit on top of cake to create a rainbow. Add whipped cream to each corner of bottom half to resemble clouds before serving. Smear a little icing on your cake stand or plate – just a splodge to stick the first sponge.