Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Slice the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scrape out the sides. Brush the cut sides with olive oil. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Prepare 1/2 of cooked spaghetti squash.
- You need of Cooked, diced chicken.
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoons of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.
- Prepare To taste of Hot sauce.
- You need To taste of Blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare To taste of Cilantro.
- You need To taste of Green onion.
While the squash is roasting, make the chicken. Spoon the mixture back into the empty spaghetti squash shell and top with the remaining cheeses. Cover the bowl with a microwavable plate cover or paper plate. When the squash is cool enough to touch, use a fork to shred the spaghetti-like strands.
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash step by step
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, drizzle with olive oil and lightly season. Cook in the oven at 350-400 face down for approximately 1 hour or until tender..
- Shred spaghetti squash with a fork..
- Mix shredded squash with cheese..
- Add chicken..
- Drizzle with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing..
- Add cilantro and green onion..
Mix half of the buffalo chicken dip into each spaghetti squash boat. Drizzle cut sides of spaghetti squash with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place halves cut side down on a large, foil lined baking sheet. In a bowl, mix together olive oil, egg, spices+ Frank's Red Hot. Add cooked spaghetti squash, shredded chicken + spice/sauce mixture to a bowl and stir until combined.