Melt butter with the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. In this time wash cucumbers, peel and grate on a grater with big holes, so that what you get are stripes not too minuscule. Throw all cucumber stripes to garlic & onion – fry all together some minutes more. You can have Brown Cucumber Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Cucumber Soup
- You need 1 of brown.cucumber.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 of chunks of pork.
- It’s 10 of red dates.
- It’s 4 of sweet dates.
- You need of Some white dates.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 5 glasses of water.
In a soup pot, add old cucumber chunks, blanched pork, water, red dates, dried scallops, dried cuttlefish, sweet corn and carrots. For best results, keep warm in thermal pot for four hours prior to serving. In a large stock pot, sauté the onions in the oil until transparent. I then used Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt to bring out the flavor.
Brown Cucumber Soup instructions
- Let pork boil in one glass of water and then.throw and wash again to remove scum..
- Then pour water again in a pot and combine all the ingredients.Cook it in high fire for 20 mins them reduce into medium and let it boil for an hour.After an hour place the pot inside the thermo and scoop when ready to drink.
The result was a wonderfully delicious summer soup. Just cut the old cucumber with skin intact into chunks (remove the seeds or remain) and blanch the pork ribs in boiling water to remove the scum bits. Rinse the dry ingredients and place everything in the electric pressure cooker and start to cook at the soup button! Served hot or cold, this soup never fails to delight the taste buds! It's simple to make, has a nice dill flavor and is a great way to use a few potatoes and a garden cucumber.