Simple Pork Roast Cutlet Steak. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Put a suitable amount of flour in a plastic bag. Put the salt and peppered meat in one at a time and shake to cover both sides. Heat half the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Simple Pork Roast Cutlet Steak using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Pork Roast Cutlet Steak
- Prepare of Pork roast cutlet (cut the tendons with a knife).
- Prepare of enough to season the meat ◆Salt and pepper.
- It’s of enough to cover the meat ◆White flour.
- Prepare of □Soy sauce.
- You need of □Sake.
- It’s of □Mirin.
- Prepare of □Water (80 to 90 ml for a stronger flavor).
Transfer to plate lined with paper towels. Place the bell peppers on top of the slices of meat, which I just cut in half. Sprinkle with sunflower oil and lager beer. Tasty pork steaks are cheap, cheerful and easy to cook with.
Simple Pork Roast Cutlet Steak step by step
- Cut the tendons of the pork roast with a knife. (Cut about 5 places into the fat, use the tip of the knife to punch holes in the meat, and cut the tendons.).
- Flavor both sides of the pork roast with salt and pepper..
- Put a suitable amount of flour in a plastic bag. Put the salt and peppered meat in one at a time and shake to cover both sides with flour..
- Put a suitable amount of oil in a frying pan and cook the meat on high heat until golden brown (short cooking times helps keep the meat from becoming too tough)..
- Wipe fat from the meat with a paper towel. While the meat is cooking, combine the □ ingredients (medium heat) in the pan..
- Close with a lid and let simmer (be careful not to burn). If the meat is cooked through, then it's complete..
Serve them braised in a fruity sauce, spiced, barbecued, breadcrumbed or griddled. Cut off most of the excessive fat on the edge of the pork steaks. Season both sides of the pork steak with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Lawry's Seasoning Salt. Over medium to medium high heat, brown both sides of the pork steaks. Cook pork loin steaks for a quick midweek meal.