Vegan Banana Bread. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Put the mashed bananas in a large bowl and add the sugar, flour, sultanas, pecan nuts (if using), mixed spice and baking powder.
Pour the blended mix over your dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix it into a smooth batter. Add chopped walnuts (optional) and fold in. Mix the almond milk and vinegar. You can cook Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of coconut sugar.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Nuts.
Add the milk mixture, bananas and vanilla to the oil and beat with electric beaters. Mix the flours, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarb with ¼ tsp salt. In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine.
Vegan Banana Bread instructions
- Mix the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder the pinch of salt and the cocoa powder in a bowl..
- Smash the ripe bananas in other bowl and add the sugar and the coconut oil..
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mix little by little..
- Mix everything and add the nuts. Put all of that in a mold for baking..
- Preheat the oven 180C / 350F.
- Put the mold in the oven and wait 45-60 min..
- Let it get cold and enjoy!.
Mix the flour, almonds, baking powder, sugar and dates. Beat together the mashed banana and oil, then combine it with the flour mixture. Add the soya milk to loosen the mixture, fold in the walnuts and scrape the mixture into the tin. The Best Vegan Banana Bread The best banana bread ever and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins.