Hainanese Chicken Rice. Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs. Make Chicken & Yellow Rice With Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese For A Delicious Family Meal.
Make the Chicken and Rice: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil (enough water to immerse the chicken). Stuff the cavity of the chicken with the scallion and ginger. Place lettuce leaves on a serving plate and arrange cucumber slices and tomatoes around dish. You can have Hainanese Chicken Rice using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hainanese Chicken Rice
- It’s 1/2 of free range chicken.
- You need 6 of garlic (smashed).
- You need 1 of thumb of ginger (smashed).
- You need 3 of chinese broccoli (cut halve).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Dipping sauce.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Bird eye chilli (chopped).
Place the chicken pieces in the center. Mix soy sauce and sesame oil together in a bowl; pour over chicken. Pour in enough water to cover. Besides all the recognition received across the globe, serving Hainanese chicken rice is deceptively simple.
Hainanese Chicken Rice instructions
- Boil a pot of water, put the chicken, ginger, garlic, and salt in. Boil until it's cooked..
- Boil some rice, with ginger, garlic, salt, and a little bit of sesame oil. Then set aside..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients, then heat it on a pan. Put the chicken in, cover bit by bit until it's golden brown. Next, cut the chicken and ready to be served..
The chicken is poached in sub-boiling temperature, serve with chili sauce and ginger-garlic sauce, and with flavored rice. You just need to be armed with the right techniques to prepare succulent chicken with soft golden yellow skin, well flavoured chicken rice and most importantly, the chicken rice sauces. Accompanying the dish are sauces like soy sauce and chilli sauce to enhance the taste. Add rice and cook, stirring, until glossy. Hainanese Chicken Rice (海南鸡) originated–perhaps unsurprisingly–in Hainan, China, a tropical island located at the southern tip of the country.