Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Spectacular deals are right here on Udemy.
Mash with a fork and then add to a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar, oil, oat milk, gluten free flour, baking powder, bicarb, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon to the bananas and beat using an electric mixer until fully combined. Add the chopped walnuts and fold them into the batter. You can have Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread
- Prepare of & 1/2 cup banana flour.
- It’s of & 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium bananas).
- Prepare of flax seed eggs**.
- It’s of nondairy milk of choice.
- It’s of date paste.
How to make vegan gluten free banana bread: You'll want to start with overripe bananas – I store mine in the freezer. If yours are frozen, let them thaw first. Place thawed bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork. A number of readers have made my tahini banana bread with buckwheat flour, so I thought it'd be a good starting point, but mixing with gluten-free oat flour is what makes the texture so great.
Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread instructions
- Turn oven on at 350°C.
- Mix in all wet into banana flour, and pour the batter into a loaf cake pan..
- At this point, you could add nuts or seeds of choice on top..
- Bake the cake for about 50 minutes, and let it cool outside before storing..
- *mix 2 tbsp flax meal with 6 tbsp water and let it set in a cool place for 10 minutes (preferably the freezer)..
Bananas are a natural binding agent so there's no need for eggs or egg replacers like flax, making for a super simple quick bread with a very light crumb. The Best Vegan and Gluten-free Banana Bread- made with a combination of oat and almond flour, this healthier banana bread is as wholesome as it is delicious! This recipe has been a long time coming. Even though I already have a vegan and gluten-free banana bread on my site, I knew I could make a better version. Peel and chop up the bananas and pop them into a large mixing bowl.