Banana pb&j vegan gluten free bread. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in peanut butter, bananas, flour and baking soda until blended. Not only are these ingredients a delicious pairing, they also help each other shine. "Bananas are high in.
Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine. Add the oats, cinnamon and baking powder to a large bowl and mix well. In a jug or another bowl mix together the mashed banana, milk and peanut butter. You can cook Banana pb&j vegan gluten free bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pb&j vegan gluten free bread
- It’s 2 of banana.
- It’s 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of instant oats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of favorite jelly.
- It’s 3 tbsp of stevia.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient and mix well. Layer banana on one slice of toast and dust with cinnamon. Spread the second slice with peanut butter, then sandwich the two together and eat straight away. Gently heat until the peanut butter has melted into the custard.
Banana pb&j vegan gluten free bread step by step
- Place all ingredients in a blender untill smooth (it will be a bit bumpy because of the oats).
- Pour blend into a microwave safe baking pan or cupcake mold.
- Microwave for 3-5 minutes.
Lay out the slices of banana on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the sugar and grill until caramelised. Blitz the digestive biscuits in a food processor. Whizz the bananas and peanut butter together for a few minutes in a food processor or high-powered blender until it reaches a smooth consistency. You may have to scrape the sides down a couple of times.